Return & Refund Policy
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
• Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to ViZ Technology Solutions.
• Merchant refers to the Restaurant.
• Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
• Orders mean a request by You to purchase Foods from Us.
• Service refers to the Website.
• Website refers to vizdine, accessible from vizdine.com
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
• As a general rule you are not allowed to cancel Your dine-in orders at any situation.
• Merchant reserve the right to cancel your order depends on the availability of stock. In this case we will refund you no later than 1 hour from time the on which we receive confirmation of dine-in order cancelation from Merchant.
• The deadline for cancelling an Order is 5 minutes from the time of order placed and also the order should not be accepted by the Restaurant.
• Upon confirmation of your order cancelation from the Merchant, We will refund You to your ViZDine account no later than 48 hours from the time on which We receive the cancelation and refund request. You shall use them for your future ViZDine Orders.
• If you wish to transfer your refund amount to your Payment Account (Bank/Wallet/Credit card), We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the time on which We receive the refund request (to your Bank Account). We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
• You are entitled to cancel Your Takeaway Order within 1 hour from the time of order pickup.
• You are entitled to cancel Your Delivery Order within 3 hours from the time of order pickup.
In order for the Food items to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
• The Food items must be ordered for Takeaway / Delivery.
• The Food items were delivered in the last 10 minutes
• The Food items are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
• The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
• By email: email@example.com